These easy, no-bake lemon bars make a great snack or a sweet treat after dinner!
- 2 1/2 cups cashews
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 large lemons)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- shredded unsweetened coconut
- Pulse cashews in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add dates, zest, juice, and chia seeds. Pulse until well combined.
- Press mixture into an 8-inch square pan. Sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate about 30 minutes. Store covered in refrigerator.
- You can also cut and wrap bars individually in plastic wrap. Store in the refrigerator for a quick and easy snack.
Couple notes: Zest the lemons before juicing them. It’s incredibly hard to zest a lemon after it has been juiced! If you’re not a fan of coconut, feel free to omit.
Adapted from realsimple.com