Ice cream? What? Are you kidding me? Okay, okay, this is not double chocolate fudge brownie with cookie dough (how I normally like my ice cream), but it is sweet, smooth, and creamy.
- 4 medium bananas
- 4 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- favorite Daniel Fast toppings
- Peel bananas. Cut into small slices and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for one hour.
- Place all ingredients (except toppings) in a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon into bowls and top with your favorite fresh or dried fruit and nuts.
If you’re a fan of peanut butter ice cream, try adding in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter!
Adapted from Cooking Light June 2017